In the Advanced section, there are several tools which functionality will be described in the following lines.
- Apache Handlers - Through this tool, you can define how the different file types will be processed by Apache.
- Image Manager - this tool can be used to manage images under your account. You can resize them, change their file types or just view them.
- Index Manager - through this tool you can change the way a directory will appear on the web. You can select between a default style, no indexes, or two types of indexing. If you do not wish for people to be able to see the files in your directory, choose no indexing.
- Error Pages - using it you can create custom error pages. For example, a page is missing, the 404 error will be returned to the Browser. You can modify the default 404 error page according to your personal preference. You should pick the for which you want to change the default error pages.
- Cron Jobs - allow you to run a certain command at times set by the job.
- Network Tools - through this tool you can run the Trace Route command from the Server to the computer, from which you open cPanel. You can also make a domain name lookup. As a result, you will see the IP and the nameservers for this domain name.
- MIME Types - Through this tool, you can define how the different file extensions will be handled by web browsers.